Our clients include a wide diversity of organisations.
More than 500 participants in our training events have come from more than 200 organisations from the commercial sector, consultancies, NGOs, academic institutions, regulators and other government institutions and audit firms. ESS has offered training in South Africa, Zambia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and Kenya.
Our consulting and in-house training clients include a variety of organisations:
- State owned companies – PetroSA, Transnet, Industrial Development Corporation, Denel and Rand Water
- Other government institutions – Department of Water Affairs, South African Department of Defence, Auditor General of South Africa, Department of Trade and Industry and the USA Department of Defense
- NGOs and industry bodies – Rand Water Foundation, National Foundry Technology Network, National Cleaner Production Centre, Fossil Fuel Foundation, AFROSAI-E, Plastics SA, Chamber of Mines, National Business Initiative, and the Mining and Energy Education and Training Institute
- Commercial companies – Randgold Resources, Goldfields, Engen, Kangra Coal, Eastplats, Aveng Steel, Valpré, Afrox, AFGRI, Anglo Platinum, EQSTRA Holdings, First Quantum Minerals, KPMG Nigeria, Imperial Holdings, and Stefanutti Stocks
- Academic institutions – University of Limpopo, Wits University, and GIBS
- More than 30 local municipalities in six provinces