Companies use sustainability reporting to communicate their economic, social and environmental (sustainability) performance to a wide range of stakeholders. Integrated reporting communicates to stakeholders how the organisation creates environmental, social, economic and financial value by integrating business imperatives, stakeholder expectations and good governance in its business strategy. South African listed companies are required to publish integrated reports that integrate their sustainability performance. Sustainability reporting and integrated reporting are interlinked.
- Advice on the sustainability and integrated reporting process
- Advice on the integration of sustainability and financial reporting
- Facilitation of the sustainability and integrated reporting process
- Data collection and interpretation for sustainability and integrated reports
- Drafting of sustainability and integrated reports
- Facilitation of stakeholder engagement processes
- Running a workshop to assist in the identification of material issues